We open the email as soon as our inbox show new email without waiting from source. It’s attachment can contain vires. These are the following tips while before opening email attachment:-
- Is the email from someone that you know?
- Have you received email from this sender before?
- Were you expecting email with an attachment from this sender?
- Does email from the sender with the contents as described in the Subject line and the name of the attachment(s) make sense?
- Does this email contain a virus? To determine this, you need to install and use an anti-virus program.
Courtesy:- Legal Point Foundation